You and Me-Rosie Thomas

One of the most beautiful songs ever written.
It touched me deep.
Made me cry.
Almost every time I listened to it.

You and me

Me and you
There’s so much that we’ve been through
Through it all I’ve come to understand god’s love
And if tomorrow never comes
Know this twice
Just know this once
Knowing you has made me able to go on
You and me
Me and you
There couldn’t be a better two
To be blessed to know the meaning of true love
And if you leave me
I’ll feel scared
I’ll fall apart
Feel unprepared
But I’d dare to make it through all on my own
Yes I’d dare to make it through all on my own

>Dedicated to all my friends. And to that particular someone. I can't thank you enough.

2 comments:

daily elly said...
July 31, 2009 at 7:08 PM

1st time aku dgr lagu nie aku tgh greys'. huhuhu.
tp aku dh x sedih bile dgr skrg.
hahahaha

sbb aku bahagia =D

Azhani.Azizan said...
August 2, 2009 at 6:25 PM

huhuhu..
lagu ni meaningful dowh..