Tersangkut

These past few days, saya dah ter-hooked dengan lagu 'You belong with me-Taylor Swift' and 'Hysteria-Muse' and oh! 'Careless Whisper cover-Seether'..

You belong with me
Oleh sebab 2 bulan lalu, ia terlalu overrated dan overplayed on the radio, I chose to listen to it this time around. Some people may think that I'm ketinggalan or whatever, but who cares. Kalau layan awal2 mesti cepat irritated.

I like the part where she says "She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts...She wears high heels, I wear sneakers..." Those words truly define me. Haha! Except that being me, (as always) I would create my own lyrics to any songs that caught my attention so I wrote this "She went naked, I eat snickers...She's cheer captain and I'm kek batik maker..." and sent it to Dimmy (die gelak kat kelas kuat2 sorang2 sampai orang lain pandang dia sebelah mata) well at least it rhymes with the song -_-"

Hysteria
Start dengar lagu ni balik sebab Elly asked me to play this song. The drums. During jamming sessions. *tembak mati diri sendiri* Jadi saya download drum cover kat You Tube and belajar dari video berkenaan. Sabar kay Elly..5 tahun je lagi ;) Tapi Muse memang terbaik. Sekian.

Careless Whisper
Have loved this song ever since the first time I heard it. Tapi Adik just told me about Seether's cover of the song. Memandangkan saya memang suka dengar song covers made by other bands/singers, saya pun download la..Not bad really. Rock version, sesuai dengan jiwa raga seekor lembu..Eh. Seorang lembu :P

P/s. Walaupun di bulan puasa yang mulia ni tak baik melalak2, akan tetapi...nafsu menyanyi mengaburi diri...Apakan daya...

2 comments:

daily elly said...
August 27, 2009 at 7:09 PM

hahaha. yehawwww. terharu aku moo. ko jgn stress2 weh. aku bg ko 5 tahun. cukop kan???

x cukop. kite ley nego lg. hahaha.

rindu sey kat koranggggggggg..

Azhani.Azizan said...
August 27, 2009 at 8:00 PM

hahahaha bole2...kat dlm kete,tgn n kaki aku sntiase bergerak drumming lgu ni sell! hahaha

aku rindu kau juaaaa~