Hold my hand, lead the way

I just had that dream last night.
The same one I've been having every once in a while since 9 months ago.
Twice or thrice a month.
THE dream. Sigh.

When is it gonna end?
Am I forgiven?
Have I moved on?
Is that particular person still mad at me?
Used to wake up in the middle of the night with teary-eyes
We fought again and again, and I cried every single time
Why is it so hard to let go of someone you love and really care for?
Are they blind? Can't they see? Or are they just choosing not to care?
What happen to the beautiful memories that we have shared?
Don't they mean anything at all?

I just want things to be OK between us.
I know that you have changed, but things don't have to change if you don't want them to.
I miss you a lot, I really do.
I just wish that I can reset my life the way I want it to be.
If I knew that it would hurt this much, I'd erase them all and then erase you.
I would.

0 comments: